All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time the anthologized works of Sarah Fenstermaker and Candace West have been collected along with new essays to provide a complete understanding of this topic of tremendous importance to scholars in social science.
- Author BiographySarah Fenstermaker is Professor of Sociology and Women's Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and is the author of The Gender Factory: The Apportionment of Work in America. Candace West is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notereferences
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCandace West,Sarah Fenstermaker
- Introduction bySarah Fenstermaker,Candace West
- Foreword byDorothy E. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.