All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe only way to avoid dodgy dossiers and dubious foreign adventures is to ackwledge that the post-Cold War world is a far safer place than neoconservative rhetoricians would have us believe. The Ministry of Defence should reclaim its pre-Orwellian meaning and the armed forces should be scaled back accordingly.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Robinson is assistant director of the Centre for Security Studies at the University of Hull. He has served as an officer in both the British and Canadian armies and writes on international affairs for magazines such as the Spectator. This is his third book.
- Author(s)Paul Robinson
- PublisherImprint Academic
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleSocietas
- Place of PublicationThorverton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImprint Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.