All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLecturers, request your electronic inspection copy Qualitative researchers can w connect with participants online to collect deep, rich data and generate new understandings of contemporary research phemena. Doing Qualitative Research Online gives students and researchers the practical and scholarly foundations needed to gain digital research literacies essential for designing and conducting studies based on qualitative data collected online. The book will take a broad view of methodologies, methods and ethics, covering: *Ethical issues in research design and ethical relationships with participants *Designing online qualitative studies *Collecting qualitative data online through interviews, observations, participatory and arts-based research and a wide range of posts and documents. *Analyzing data and reporting findings Written by a scholar-practitioner in e-learning and online academia with 15 years' experience, this book will help all those new to online research by providing a range of examples and illustrations from published research. The text and accompanying materials will offer discussion and assignment ideas for ease of adoption.
- Author BiographyJanet Salmons is an independent researcher, writer and consultant through her company,Vision2Lead, Inc. Dr. Salmons wrote Doing Qualitative Research Online, Qualitative Online interviews, Online Interviews in Real Time (2010) and edited the Cases in Online Interview Research (2012) for SAGE Publications, as well as numerous articles and book chapters. Dr. Salmons has extensive experience teaching, mentoring, and facilitating online. She previously served on the graduate faculty of the Capella University School of Business, and was honored with the Harold Abel Distinguished Faculty Award for 2011-2012 and the Steven Shank Recognition for Teaching in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Dr. Salmons received a B.S. in Adult and Community Education from Cornell University; an M.A. in Social Policy Studies from Empire State College, a distance-learning institution in the SUNY system; and a Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Studies (meshing educational, technology, and leadership studies) at the Union Institute and University. She lives and works in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Janet E. Salmons
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.