Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and authoritative introduction is essential for education students and researchers needing to use quantitative methods for the first time. Using datasets from real-life educational research and avoiding the use of mathematical formulae, the author guides students through the essential techniques that they will need to kw, explaining each procedure using the latest version of SPSS. The datasets can also be downloaded from the book's website, enabling students to practice the techniques for themselves. This revised and updated second edition w also includes more advanced methods such as log linear analysis, logistic regression, and canical correlation. Written specifically for those with prior experience of quantitative research, this book is ideal for education students and researchers in this field.
- Author BiographyProfessor Daniel Muijs is Chair of Education. Previously he worked at the University of Manchester as Chair of Pedagogy and Teacher Development at the University of Manchester, School of Education, as Chair of School Leadership and Management at the University of Newcastle and as senior at Warwick Institute of Education. He is an acknowledged expert in the field of Educational and Teacher Effectiveness and is co-editor of the journal 'School Effectiveness and School Improvement'. He has published widely in the areas of educational effectiveness, leadership and research methods, and has conducted research for government agencies (DCSF, NCSL, QCA), Charitable Trusts (Gatsby) and Research Councils (ESRC).
- Author(s)Daniel Muijs
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.