All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Doing Right: A Practical Guide to Ethics for Medical Trainees and Physicians is a practical guide to analyzing and resolving the ethical dilemmas medical practitioners face on a day-to-day basis. Drawing extensively on real-life scenarios, this book takes a case-based approach to provide students and practitioners with the advice and skills they need to help their patients and overcome ethical challenges in the field. Fully revised to include up-to-date coverage of such important topics as patient-practitioner relationships in the digital age and advances in reproductive medicine and reproductive techlogies, this third edition of Doing Right will provide readers with the most up-to-date guidebook to medical ethics available.
- Author BiographyPhilip C. Hebert is emeritus professor of family medicine in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Toronto, and chair of the research ethics board at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. For twenty years he was a family physician at Sunnybrook & Women's College Health Sciences Centre, retiring from active clinical practice in 2010. He remains on staff there as a consultant. He has an interest in many areas of ethics including disclosure, end-of-life care, consent, medical error, and medical education and teaches widely across Canada. In 2008, he received the second annual William Marsden Award from the CMA for his contribution to ethics teaching in Canada, and in 2011 he was named Academic Family Physician of the Year and received the University of Toronto's Department of Family and Community Medicine Award of Excellence.
- Author(s)Philip C. Hebert
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Weight500 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.