All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom setting goals and putting together a team, to observing, sharing and collaborating on a finished product, Doing Team Ethgraphy provides clear and practical advice to researchers at any level, or in any discipline.
- Author BiographyDonald D. Stull is an applied cultural anthropologist who has conducted basic and applied research throughout the United States. For the past 20 years his work has focused on the meat and poultry industry in North America, rural industrialization and rapid growth communities, and industrial agriculture's impact on farmers and rural communities. Don is currently studying the impact of the 2004 termination of the federal tobacco program on tobacco farmers in western Kentucky. Don was editor-in-chief of Human Organization, the leading international journal of applied social science, from 1999 through 2004, and president of the Society for Applied Anthropology from 2005 to 2007.
- Author(s)Donald D. Stull,Kenneth Cleland Erickson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQualitative Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.