All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is True Detective country . . . and Loehfelm reaches a new level of lyrical, site-specific ir. --Boris Kachka, Vulture (A Must-Read Book of the Month)Maureen Coughlin is a bona fide New Orleans cop w, and with her training days behind her, she likes to think she's getting the lay of the land. Then a mysterious corpse leads to more questions than answers, and a late-night traffic stop goes very wrong. The fallout leaves Maureen contending with friends who are t what they seem, fraying loyalties, cop-hating enemies, and a murderous new nemesis, all while she tries to navigate a city and a police department polluted by dysfunction and corruption.Taut and fiery, vibrant and gritty, and peopled with unforgettable characters, Doing the Devil's Work is the sinuous, provocative story of a flawed woman struggling to become a good cop.
- Author BiographyBill Loehfelm is the author of The Devil in Her Way, The Devil She Knows, Bloodroot, and Fresh Kills. He lives in New Orleans with his wife, the writer AC Lambeth, and plays drums in the Ibervillains, a rock-and-soul cover band.
- Author(s)Bill Loehfelm
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMaureen Coughlin
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.