All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMaurice Sykes has made advocating for and advancing high-quality early childhood education his life's work. Through mentorships, presentations, and personal example, Maurice challenges and inspires educators to become effective leaders who make a difference in children's lives. He does the same in this book as he shares stories of the hills and valleys of his personal and professional journeys throughout the presentation of eight core leadership values: human potential, kwledge, social justice, competence, fun and enjoyment, personal renewal, perseverance, and courage. Use this book to develop the skills, kwledge, and habits of mind you need to be a successful leader--and do the right thing for children, whether you serve at the individual, organizational, or classroom level.
- Author BiographyMaurice Sykes, director of the Early Childhood Leadership Institute at the University of the District of Columbia's National Center for Urban Education, USA, has spent his career advancing high-quality early childhood education and advocating for educational reform and teacher professional development.
- Author(s)Maurice Sykes
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byThomas Schultz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.