All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of Zeppelins and gyroplanes, the Transatlantic Span is the industrial marvel of the nineteenth century. A feat of engineering, the steel suspension bridge stretches across the Atlantic from Liverpool to the distant harbour of New York City. One day a faceless corpse is found beneath it. Inspector Matthew is still grieving for his late wife but forces himself to investigate what he intially fears is a Boer conspiracy against Queen Victoria. When more corpses appear he realises the sinister soul snatchers may be involved.
- Author BiographyThomas Brennan's day job as an Emergency Medical Dispatcher helps fuel his writing of all types of fiction: speculative, fantasy, crime, and literary. He has a particular fondness for Victorian fog and shadows, early science, and what might have been.
- Author(s)Thomas Brennan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAce Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.