All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Amanda Lepore, the original iconic transexual woman who has reigned over New York nightlife for three decades, comes a gorgeous, poignant, full-color memoir of revealing stories and photographs by legends David LaChapelle, Terry Richardson, Ellen Von Unwerth, and many more. Lepore is a walking piece of art, and her very existence explores and questions the most important debates in modern society: gender roles, fame, beauty, and sex. She has spent years becoming the woman she wanted to be and here she reveals to the world the woman she really is.
- Author BiographyOne of the most famous transsexuals and an effervescent fixture on the New York scene, Amanda Lepore has been at the cutting edge of culture since the Club Kid era, breaking and remaking the rules for music, marketing, and gender. Her constantly changing face has been used to promote Heatherette, M.A.C., Swatch, Smart Car, Perrier, Pop Water, and Sergio K, among many others. Lepore has worked with some the most renowned photographers and creatives in the world, including Terry Richardson and Pierre et Gilles.
- Author(s)Amanda Lepore
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication11/05/2017
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Content Note1
- Weight1043 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.