All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDollar Origami Treasures shows how to fold a large collection of exciting dollar bill models. Most are created by John Montroll and a few are traditional favorites. Clear step-by-step instructions show how to fold over 50 models in categories of objects, boats, hats, bugs, birds, sea creatures, mammals, and disaurs. Models range in skill level from simple to complex, but t too complex. Models include a Kimo, Ocean Liner, Party Hat, Piggy Bank, Crab, Tyransaurus, and many other favorites. There is information on the proportions of a dollar bill and methods to cut these from squares and rectangles. Difficulty levels are shown for each model so the beginner can concentrate on simple models and can also learn to improve their folding skills. This collection is perfect for children, art teachers, and anyone who wishes to expand their repertoire of origami and dollar bill folds.
- Author BiographyJohn Montroll is respected for his work in Origami throughout the world. His published work has significantly increased the global repertoire of original designs in Origami. John is also acknowledged for techniques such as the double-rabbit ear fold and for ground-breaking bases like the Dog Base and the Insect Base. The American Origami master is known for being the inspiration behind the single-square, no cuts, no glue approach in Origami. John started folding in elementary school. He quickly progressed from folding models from books to creating his own designs. Since his first published book, Origami for the Enthusiast, John has written many more books. Each model that John designs has a meticulously developed folding sequence. John's long-standing experience allows him to accomplish a model in lesser number of steps rather than plenty. It is his constant endeavor to give the reader a pleasing folding experience.
- Author(s)John Montroll
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.