All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary dolls' houses have beautifully made and truly authentic-looking windows -- so give them the treatment they deserve! With curtains, drapes, swags, and more you'll design a little vignette around each window area that speaks for itself and connects with the room's interior decoration. Start by selecting the right construction tools and materials, from polystyrene tile to trimmings and brass fittings. The simple techniques range from measuring and drawing patterns to sewing basics. Make wooden roller blinds from cocktail sticks; elegant valances in soft velvet; charming cafe curtains for a kitchen; and period styles, including Regency and Victorian. And the complete design schemes -- from a cherub-and-pearl pelmet and curtains to sweet half curtains held by teddy bears -- will enchant you!
- Author(s)Eve Harwood
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.