Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe muddied jeep flew off the cliff and Chancey floated above questioning if Rake meant to kill her. Chancey Coolidge, a forty something stay-at-home mom, trades in her dream for fame and fortune in exchange for her perception of the American dream. Struggling to be ticed by her husband, she ponders her purpose in life, and volunteers at the Humane Society, hopeful her encounter there will prove to be more fulfilling than her relationship with her husband. In search of companionship, she meets Rake, twenty years her junior, and forms a connection she never knew two souls could share. Bonded by their views on life and death, Chancey begins an affair that can only end one way. On the eve of her passing her husband discovers her poetry, revealing her inner most thoughts and feelings. Mortified her secrets are revealed, her journey as an angel flourishes while nine dolls, tucked away in attics, come to life, as symbols of the abuse and torture Chancey experienced as a child. She relives her pain and torment through these dolls and finally realizes what love truly looks like. While her spirit begins to make amends to her husband, the nine dolls become one.
- Author(s)Dina Sprenger
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.