All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDolls of the World offers stylish design and three things girls love: dolls in traditional outfits, coloring, and stickers-lots of them! Thirteen different countries and regions are represented by dolls on pages that are partly colored and partly blank, allowing for plenty of creative options. And if a girl wants to take some creative license with her masterpiece-why t? Who says a girl from Sweden can't be paired with a Mexican pinata? This chic and fun gift is a perfect fit for any girl.
- Author BiographyJessica Sechert was born in a small French town on a spring day in 1978. As a child, felt pens, colored pencils, paint and brushes were her constant companions. When Jessica had finished decorating every wall in her family's house, her parents realized that art school should be their daughter's next venue. Ms. Secheret then studied furniture design at Paris's ecole Boulle and went on to stints in architecture firms. Eventually she hung up her ruler and compass, and decided to become an illustrator. Her work appears in magazines and in books by pub'd HarperCollins, Sterling, Klutz, American Girl, Pearson Education, and Oxford University Press. The author lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Jessica Secheret
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteColour Throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.