All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's an animal lover's one-stop source for in-depth information on dolphins! What do they eat? How do they behave? Are they at risk? This book also includes loads of fun and fascinating facts about dolphins, as well as maps, charts, and wonderful photographs of these clever creatures.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Living in the Wild: Sea Mammals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.