All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionExplores why women abolitionists turned to children's literature to make their case against slavery.
- Author BiographyDeborah C. De Rosa is Assistant Professor of English at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Deborah C. De Rosa
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note5 figures
- Weight281 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.