All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn Domestic Allegories of Political Desire, Claudia Tate uncovers the political significance of black women's domestic fiction in the post-Reconstruction period. Tate's cultural analysis draws upon a broad range of texts, including ante-bellum works such as Harriet Wilson's Our Nig, domestic fiction by Pauline Hopkins, Katherine Tillman, and Angelina Weld Grimke, and modernist classics such as Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God.
- Author(s)Claudia Tate
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notehalftones, line drawings
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.