All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a paperback version of this successful book on duck production. Ducks are kept for profit in a great diversity of circumstances in both temperate and tropical climates. Outlining the biology of the domestic duck, this book also combines the authors' considerable practical and scientific experience to provide quantitative descriptions of nutritional and environmental effects on growing and breeding ducks, as well as practical advice on husbandry, housing and management. It is an essential resource for duck industry practitioners, researchers, and students. Peter Cherry worked as Development Manager for a major duck producer before assuming a world-wide role as a consultant. Trevor Morris was a world-rewned poultry scientist who had also worked as a duck consultant. Their combined kwledge of the duck and the duck industry is thus unparalleled.
- Author(s)Peter Cherry,Trevor Morris
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, charts
- Weight560 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- krichle24 Aug, 2017by
Great technical book
Easy to read and great start for anyone who is serious about duck production methods.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.