All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written from the heart and will give hope to the many victims of domestic violence and mental abuse. The author is someone who has actually gone through it herself, and understands the range of emotions involved and the process that has to happen before someone gets the strength to break the pattern. With gentle encouragement and wise words, hopefully this book will provide the final confirmation that it is all right to leave and start to build a new life and that victims of this dreadful crime are t to blame and they do deserve happiness.
- Author BiographyAngela Harden is the most loving female anyone could meet, who struggled through domestic abuse trying to make it go away. She knows what it feels like to be afraid of someone, the fear takes over your life. Leaving was like finding a new female, her life totally changed in so many ways.
- Author(s)Angela Harden
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight82 g
- Width122 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.