All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIs an in-depth examination of the tion of social dominance and how it applies to domestic dogs. This book explores sociability and conflict management in general, then explores exactly what is, and what is t, social dominance.
- Author BiographyJames O'Heare is a leading professional in the field of animal behavior, with more than 20 years' experience.
- Author(s)James O'Heare
- PublisherDogPsych Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDogPsych Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight154 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.