All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of Itsa Cookbook, Domini Kemp returns with a sequel based on her acclaimed column in The Irish Times. Here are 100 of Domini's favourite at-home recipes. Without mentioning the 'recession' word, Domini subtly focuses on recipes for our times, with emphasis on midweek meals, value-added recipes, upcycling, recycling, practicality (dishes that freeze well, keep well or work within a 3-day menu) all within the range of ordinary people. Although a very accomplished cook and business woman herself, Domini only wants fuss-free at home. Here, Domini lets us into her own kitchen to give you the inspiration to cook at home too.
- Author BiographyDomini trained as a chef at Leith's in London, before co-writing New Irish Cooking and working in the Michelin-starred Peacock Alley, Dublin. In 1999, the Kemp sisters opened the first hugely popular itsa on Abbey Street which has since been re-located to Arnotts. There are now six branches of the itsa stores and two itsa cafes: itsa @ IMMA, a modern canteen styles cafe in the Irish Museum of Modern Art and itsa cafe in Sandymount. The sisters have expanded into other areas, including outdoor catering and event management (FEAST catering) and they run Table restaurant in Brown Thomas, Cork and The Restaurant, in Brown Thomas, Dublin. They have recently opened The Tea Rooms in Dublin castle. Domini is food-writer for The Irish Times Saturday Magazine and the author of the bestselling Itsa Cookbook. The sisters won the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year award, November 2009 and were nominated as one of the finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for 2011.
- Author(s)Domini Kemp
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.