CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionEl Dorado County, California, 1969 Nineteen steps below their darkened room a battle raged. Before the night was over, the lives of two brothers would be changed forever. Thirty years later, prominent San Francisco attorney Dominic Graves sits in his office overlooking the Bay and scowls at a greeting card with primitive Mayan art on its cover. He flips it open. Below the printed words Feliz cumpleas is a familiar scrawl: Happy birthday, brother. Love, Ted. He tosses it into the trash can and stares out the window at the bustling city. His hand trembles as he lifts a glass of scotch and takes ather sip. Two thousand miles away, Ted Graves strolls through the bountiful Veracruz marketplace. Around him, people crowd the roadside displays while festive guitar music fills the tropical air. He spots a man in a Pontiac watching him and, still clutching his bag of produce, darts through the marketplace to escape. At the end of a street, he meets a dead end. Cornered and out of breath, Ted turns and faces his pursuer. The past has returned.
- Author BiographyA native of Northern California, Greg Williams is the proud father of two brilliant and witty teenagers. He is an avid hiker, traveler, adventurer and runner. DOMINIC GRAVES is his second novel. His first, FATAL INDEMNITY, was released in 2012. Visit his website at www.gregoryswilliams.com.
- Author(s)Gregory S Williams
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.