Don Juan and the Power of Medicine Dreaming: A Nagual Woman's Journey of Healing by Merilyn Tunneshende (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.44+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA journey of healing and transformation through Toltec mysticism, shamanic dreaming, and the teachings of the Mayan prophecies. The author studied with don Juan Matus and the Nagual sorcerers who taught Carlos Castaneda. Includes numerous transcripts of Toltec Dreamwork sessions, providing examples of how dreamwork can transform personal life challenges. Merilyn Tunneshende learned the secrets of Dream Power, energetic healing, and sorcery from don Juan Matus, the Toltec shaman who mentored Carlos Castaneda. This book is her personal story of over 30 years of interaction with the mystical guides, dreams, and prophecies of the Maya. Through her journey we learn of the power of transmutational energies and how they might be applied to heal and transform our world. Like so many in the early 1970s, Merilyn Tunneshende had plans to travel the world beatnik-style, beginning with Mexico. Traumatized by the sudden death of her fiance after a series of premonitions, Merilyn found her adventurous trip transformed into a path of spiritual awakening, which took her into an intense apprenticeship with Toltec shaman don Juan Matus. After becoming a fully initiated Toltec sorceress and Nagual Dreaming Woman, she experienced a second trauma that threw her from the path of mystical study back into the everyday world of the West. For years she pursued her career as a teacher and linguist--all but dismissing her former mystical experiences as madness. When a series of dreams begin to pervade her consciousness and she received a heart-breaking diagsis that she had AIDS, Merilyn returned to the world of Mayan prophecy and nagualist training in order to unleash the powers of transmutative energies in healing her own body and actualizing transcendent liberation.
- Author BiographyMerilyn Tunneshende has studied Toltec-Mayan shamanism since the early 1970s. The author of <i>Don Juan and the Art of Sexual Energy: The Rainbow Serpent of the Toltecs</i>, she leads workshops throughout the United States and abroad on the healing powers of nagualist shamanism, emphasizing dreaming, empowerment, energetic healing, and beyond-death states.
- Author(s)Merilyn Tunneshende
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.