All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating book that sets Bowlby and Winnicott in context and relation to one ather to provide a new perspective on both, as well as providing a welcome testimony to their enduring legacy.
- Author BiographyChristopher Reeves is a retired Child Psychotherapist and until recently Director of the Squiggle Foundation. Between 1976 and 1990 he was first Consultant and later Principal of The Mulberry Bush School. He has written extensively on Winnicott and issues to do with the theory and practice of child psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. He collaborated with Judith Issroff on the book 'Donald Winnicott and John Bowlby: Personal and Professional Perspectives'. Judith Issroff is South African-born, British Israeli. She completed her medical studies at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. As a consultant in the Tavistock Clinic Adolescent Unity she became a Founder Member of the Royal College of Psychiatry. She qualified to work psychoanalytically with adults, adolescents and children through the British Psycho-Analytic Society, is a member of the Group Analytic Society and is registered in the Conflict Resolution International roster. He has worked globally, being active in the International Association of University Women, with particular emphasis on the Middle East through the Jerusalem Council for Children and Youth. He interests include Holocaust Studies, trauma, refugees, painting, science, literature, forestry, comparative religion, ethics and philosophy.
- Author(s)Bruce Hauptmann,Christopher Reeves
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight417 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJudith Issroff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.