Done: A Cook's Guide to Knowing When Food is Perfectly Cooked by James Peterson (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the handbook that answers the age-old question that cooks everywhere struggle with all the time: how do you kw when it's done? Covers 75 of the most vexing foods, from fish to baked goods, in words and pictures, with stage-by-stage doneness photos for foods that are best taught visually. No recipes, just the key info cooks need to kw for how to tell when something is done. These problems solved and more: too-firm artichokes, chewy shellfish, raw-in-the-middle salmon and fried chicken, grey-ringed hard-boiled eggs, wet quiche, runny berry pie, rubbery bacon, dry-as-dirt Christmas turkey, too-gooey brownies and greasy and clumpy buttercream frosting.
- Author BiographyJames Peterson is an award-winning food writer, cookbook author, photographer and cooking teacher.
- Author(s)James Peterson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note500 colour photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.