All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.69
About this product
- DescriptionGavin Mills' obsession with his brother's wife, Cojo landed him in jail and this time he's afraid they will throw away the keys. Now that most of his past transgressions have caught up with him, Gavin must face the consequences of his actions. Cojo Mills has everything a woman could want. A great husband who is loving and supportive; a new baby on the way and a promising future as the wife of Merlin Mills. Yet she can't get her husband's twin off her mind. Memories of their stolen moments are tattooed on her body. Even though she kws thing good could come of it, her lustful thoughts take her for a dangerous ride. Merlin Mills tried to forget his brother slept with his wife, but situations keep popping up making it impossible to forget. Despite these feelings, he is holding on to his marriage with both hands, even as the reins are being snatched from his fingertips. He wants to be a better man than his father. Does he have what it takes to prevail or will he throw up his hands and walk away?
- Author BiographyTina Brooks McKinney began her writing career as a dare. As an avid reader, writing was the next step for her. Armed with a very active imagination and a story to tell, Tina penned her first novel All That Drama. Readers fell in love with Tina's no-nonsense characters and her comedic style of weaving a story. Since then, Tina has written ten novels and two novellas. Her titles include, All That Drama, Lawd, Mo' Drama, Fool, Stop Trippin', Dubious, Deep Deception, Snapped, Got Me Twisted, Deep Deception 2, Snapped 2: The Redemption, Betta Not Tell and Catch Fire and Catch Fire 2. Her new series Undone, Outdone and Done will be released in the coming months. A wife and mother of two, Tina uses real life situations to both entertain and inspire her readers. You can find out more information about her by visiting her website, www.tinamckinney.com or drop her an email firstname.lastname@example.org. She would love to hear from you.
- Author(s)Tina Brooks McKinney
- PublisherTaboo Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaboo Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.