All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionDONE WITH BEING FAT is brought to you by touring comedian turned natural health expert, T.C. Hale (aka Tony Hale). Not only will Tony have you laughing out loud while he reveals the secrets behind weight loss and how the human body functions, you will also learn how to look at your own body chemistry to understand the underlying cause of YOUR weight issues. Since the reasons for weight gain vary from person to person, once you understand what is going on with your chemistry, this book will help you understand what foods, supplements, or lifestyle changes could eliminate your need to continue buying bigger pants. This book is the straightforward version of the laugh out loud, KICK YOUR FAT IN THE NUTS. Both versions explain the science behind menstrual cramps. The version you choose to read is just a matter of taste.
- Author BiographyLike most natural health experts, T.C. Hale (aka Tony Hale) began his career in stand-up comedy. Touring professionally as a comic for nearly a decade, he never envisioned that he would one day teach the world how to sleep, poop, and even lose weight. On Valentine's Day, 2004, Tony lost his voice and it didn't come back. After twenty-three doctors couldn't figure out the problem, Tony decided it was time to dig for his own answers. Eight years later, not only did Tony figure out his own issues, he also happened upon hidden information about how to improve countless other health problems. Beyond working with many celebrity clients, Tony is on the executive board of The Coalition For Health Education, a nonprofit association that helps professionals and their clients learn about health through nutrition. Additionally, Tony teaches monthly webinars about nutrition to doctors, nutritionists and other health care professionals from more than thirty-five countries. You can also find Tony producing documentaries like Why Am I So Fat?, a film that teaches the truth about weight loss while showcasing Tony's client, Gabe Evans, who lost 200 pounds in 9 1/2 months by treating Tony's word as gospel.
- Author(s)T C Hale
- PublisherWords to Spare, LLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWords to Spare, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySam Bangs,Sarah Griswold
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.