All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionDonna Karan is the most prominent and successful figure in American fashion. Her popularity derives from a philosophy of designing real clothes for real women--beautiful yet practical creations that are as easily worn in everyday life as on the catwalk. She is the archetypal New Yorker, drawing her inspiration from the energy, pace and style of the world's most sophisticated city. Originating as a womenswear label, her company now produces menswear, childrenswear, accessories and fragrances, all perpetuating the uniquely modern style that has brought Donna Karan world recognition.
- Author BiographyIngrid Sischy co-curated the Visitors exhibition at the 1996 Florence Biennial, which included Donna Karan.
- Author(s)Ingrid Sischy
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note60 col & b/w photos
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.