All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTry this wealth of fabulous patterns that can be done singly for charming trinkets, or combined for delightful motifs. Following general themes of flora and fauna, friends and family, heart and soul, hearth and home, heaven and earth, and happy holidays, there are hundreds of full-color charts to choose from. From mischievous kittens and dozens of different alphabets to carousels and cupids, the hardest part of these designs is choosing which one to stitch first!
- Author BiographyToday the name of the Kooler Design Studio is synonymous with quality designs from Linda Gillum, Nancy Rossi, Barbara Baatz, Jorja Hernandez, Sandy Orton, Holly DeFount, Deanna Hall West and Donna Kooler. These designs are in demand all over the world and are regularly featured in magazines, books, leaflets and kits.
- Author(s)Donna Kooler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/11/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour charts
- Weight710 g
- Width230 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.