Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDonny Petersen, who studied privately with Harley-Davidson engineers, shares practical kwledge and street-wise tips in the fifth volume of his unauthorized guide on the best motorcycle maker in the world. Written in straightforward language, this guide can help even a motorcycle vice to become an expert mechanic by following Donny's step-by-step instructions. Whether you're looking for detailed service procedures such as fitting engine bearings or simple tips on maintenance, Donny is eager to share the expertise he's stockpiled on the Shovelhead over the last forty years. Donny shares real stories so you can find solutions to whatever is ailing your Shovelhead. Resolve teething problems, troubleshoot problematic aspects of the engine, and fix whatever comes up with various models. Gear ratios, torque multiplication, and H-D and aftermarket tools of the day are prominent in the guide, which even includes information on tools Donny invented himself to make your life easier. Get the specifications for tightening all the Shovelhead fasteners and adjustments to mechanisms on various bikes. In his usual forthright manner, Donny makes technical issues understandable, interspersing explanations with entertaining stories about the hard core lifestyle that comes with being a Harley rider.
- Author(s)Donny Petersen
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.