All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the thought of starting your own business scare you? Do you want to start a business but do t kw how? In a series of steps and questions, Doug provides useful tips to starting your own business. This handbook will help you focus on what is important when starting a business. In addition and, just as important, this handbook also covers areas and things to avoid when starting a business! Don't Be a Chicken...Trust Your Legs also provides inspirational quotes and stories to help you get over that fear of starting your own business.
- Author BiographyDouglas Palmer is an accomplished entrepreneur and business advisor. For over two decades, he has been a CPA and CFO serving large and small organizations both domestically and abroad. He has personally started multiple companies and now advises business owners. His firm has been in business for over a decade.
- Author(s)Douglas R Palmer Cpa,MR Douglas R Palmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.