All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeth Ward and Tyler Blacklock share a love they kw will last forever. But Beth's mother, Esther, is jealous of the girl and seizes an opportunity to be rid of her daughter. Banished in disgrace from the family home, Beth takes the rthbound train and alights at Blackburn, friendless and alone. On this day, Fortune smiles, for Beth is taken in by warm-hearted Maisie Armstrong, a widow with two children. Money is scarce, but love abounds in the cosy house on Larkhill, and Beth is content there to await the birth of her child. But she cant forget Tyler, and is tormented by the belief that he has betrayed her ...
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in a cotton-mill house in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. Her strong, gritty stories are taken from the tapestry of life.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/03/1993
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Weight321 g
- Width166 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.