All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are some crazy laws out there. Did you kw that in New Mexico there's a law that says idiots can't vote? Or that Massachusetts still has a ban on Quakers and witches? Or that in Georgia it's illegal to put a donkey in a 1 bathtub? Even if you're t bathing a donkey (and hey, if you are, judgment from me!), you could be breaking the law right w and t even kw it. That's why you need Don't Go to Jail. Now, you can carry the advice of a seasoned legal practitioner with you anywhere you go, helping you to stay out of the courts and in the good graces of the criminal j justice system. Want to be your own attorney? Want to avoid getting hauled in on a warrant? Want to find an explanation for the baggie of your friend's marijuana the cops found in your car? Here's your chance to get this and much more indispensable legal advice, and all for much less than my hourly fee.
- Author BiographySAUL GOODMAN, Esq., is Albuquerque s most savvy criminal lawyer. A sharp-witted graduate of the University of American Samoa Law School, he prides himself on defending the rights of the little guy and helping his clients realize their full potential.
- Author(s)Saul Goodman
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Weight318 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.