Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn her early thirties, Renesia Martin seemed to have it all together. She was thriving in her corporate career, and she was married to an outgoing and handsome man, in a beautiful home in an upper-class neighborhood. Yet, behind closed doors she was living in the cycle of abuse. Don't Hit My Mama is a memoir where Renesia recounts what she saw, heard, and felt as a child-witness of domestic violence, and how it impacted her early development, and later in life as an adult. In addition, she openly shares the process she went through to bring restoration and healing, first to herself, and ultimately, to her family.
- Author BiographyRenesia Martin has eighteen years of leadership experience in the financial services sector for a Fortune 50 company. She received her degree in journalism and her certificate of business administration from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. Giving back to the community is important to Renesia. She has worked with Girls Inc., Girl Scouts Council of Nebraska, Girl Scouts Council of Minnesota, Boys and Girls Club of America, and Minneapolis Legal Aid Society.
- Author(s)Renesia D Martin
- PublisherRecovery & Wholeness Books LLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRecovery & Wholeness Books LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.