CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionShe's Not Little Miss Nicey-Nice Pre-teen author Morgan Fields - the first published velist born in this century - unveils the secret heroine in every New Girl. Uptight adults will be horrified. Nine-year-old Amelia Rae dresses in Goth, disrespects authority and takes guff from anyone as she tries to find her family members, who may - or may t - have been murdered. This mouthy girl braves broken bones, hunger, bullying, deceitful friends, kidnappings, murder, inept federal agents and the betrayals of her calculating step-mother. This is a girl who flies across country by herself, is flushed from an airplane in a parachute, and may have accidentally killed her stepmother's demon lover. And even as she confronts evil, this outspoken girl sprays her blunt opinions upon friend, foe and family alike, agonizes about her friends and defends a deaf baby sister who has mastered sign language and plays classical pia. Morgan Fields wrote this book when she was ten and edited it with a friend when they were eleven. Beware! The New Girl is loose.
- Author(s)Morgan Fields
- PublisherSilverback Sages Publishers, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilverback Sages Publishers, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.