Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Let Go of the Rope! is a collection of Walter's inspiring stories and essays. Walter is a good storyteller. His stories will make you laugh and cry -- and sometimes pray. He kws the pain of failure and the joy of being rescued by caring friends. In these stories you will find inspiration, laughter, hope and encouragement. You can easily relate to Walter's stories because most of them come out of his struggles with the common issues of life. Walter hopes that you will find a story that moves you to give thanks for the people who held the rope for you when you were a basket case, and inspire you to hold the rope for a hurting friend.
- Author BiographyWalter Albritton has been writing and sharing stories most of his life. A United Methodist preacher, he has served as a pastor and evangelist since he was licensed to preach in 1951 by the Alabama-West Florida Conference. He is a graduate of Auburn University and Emory University. Currently Walter is an Associate Pastor of Saint James United Methodist Church in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Author(s)Walter Albritton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.