All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Let It End Like This Tell Them I Said Something -- Paul Vermeersch's fifth collection of poetry -- is, as its title suggests, a lyrical meditation on written language and the end of civilization. It combines centos, glosas, erasures, text collage, and other forms to imagine a post-apocalyptic literature built, or rebuilt, from the rubble of the texts that came before.
- Author BiographyPaul Vermeersch is a poet, editor, and teacher. His work has been a finalist for the Gerald Lampert Memorial Award, the K.M. Hunter Artist Award, and the Trillium Book Award. He holds an MFA in creative writing from the University of Guelph for which he received the Governor General's Gold Medal. He lives in Toronto, Ontario, where he is senior editor of Wolsak & Wynn Publishers Ltd.
- Author(s)Paul Vermeersch
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.