All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of mostly horror stories with surprise endings. You should t read this book 1.at night when you are alone. 2.If you believe in ghosts, goblins, or the Loch Ness monster. 3.during the full moon, particularly when the wolfbane blooms. 4.around a campfire after dark in a dense forest. 5.if the news reported that a deranged maniac has escaped from the local asylum. 6.if you think something from ather planet has landed on earth. 7.if your parents did t let you watch scary movies as a child. 8.if limbs being hacked off give you terrible nightmares. 9.during a lightning storm where your home could be plunged into total darkness Table of Contents: SOMETHING IN THE HOUSE Randolph and Francene have come from the cemetery with some friends to visit a house where they lived when they were alive. WITCH ALBERT Marty's new toy man is eating his other super heroes in his collection. He wonders what Witch Albert will do when they are gone, and she gets hungry. BELIEVE IT OR NOT A bank robber takes a desolate road to escape a roadblock. He would have been better off turning himself in to the police. CHARLEY Mandy is the only one who can see her imaginary friend who lives in the swamp. WORLD DOMINATION Barry believes a young man in the window seat is orchestrating Armageddon on his laptop computer game. WHO'S YOUR DADDY Cecil returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral, he discovers the father he never knew was a serial killer who devoured his victims. JOWLS Alex seeks revenge on three partner who reneged on making him partner after 31 years of service in remote locations BRIDE OF THE GORILLA Werewolves cause madness and mayhem at Dizzyworld Amusement Park. GHOST TOWN Settlers come upon a deserted town where the former occupants fled in a hurry from something evil. THE CALLER FROM HELL Clyde Bottoms is receiving calls from a disconnected phone last used by the Morningside Cemetery twenty-five years ago in Hell Massachusetts. THE DOME After attempting to start a concrete business in rthern New Jersey, the police found what was left of Earl Breedlove crawling around a dumpster in Newark. His brother, John, seeks revenge. THE TAXIDERMIST Louie finds a deformed taxidermist with outstanding credentials to mount his most prized kill from twenty-five years of hunting. FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW Jeremy White stared in disbelief at the footprints in the sw leading away from his front door, and ne coming to it. He suspected Billy Smith had broken into his house during the night, and he wanted to nail him. THE BOOGEYMAN Agnes returns from a scary walk after dark and finds her front door standing open. A serial killer the media calls the Boogeyman will kill ather woman in the next four hours if he follows his pattern. INTO THE LIGHT After Tomas sees an intense light as doctors try desperately to revive him, he finds himself fighting for survival as a new character in the original movie Night of the Living Dead. ROAD KILL Matt and Penny pick up a young man with a flat tire on a lonely road in the middle of the night. THE CADAVER Blanche foolishly risks her career as a university professor to enhance the learning curve of her students by supplying fresher cadavers for them to dissect.
- Author BiographyAbout Billy Wells I have written a hundred short stories, mostly horror with surprise endings. I have published two compilations, Black As Night, and Shivers and other nightmares. I am about to release my third compilation entitled Don't Look Behind You In addition to writing short stories, I have written about two hundred songs, many poems, and a screenplay. I enjoy creating videos on You Tube and have over 830,000 hits on my Dead Celebrities Videos. I also do an occasional book trailer for struggling authors. My dream would be to see my horror stories on a series like Tales From the Crypt, and, of course, be number one on Amazon Singles. I have just finished a horror website after months of preparation. I have started reviewing books for name recognition on several sites including Amazon. I have recently signed up with the primary social sites like Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Goodreads, Shelfari, Author's Den, Pinterest and am growing my friend base which at this point is approaching 2,000. I am a constant reader and have over 330 books listed on Goodreads that I've read. I'm a Stephen King wannabe, and although Steve has a thirty-five year head start on me, I don't give up easily.
- Author(s)Billy Wells
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.