All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom caring for the desperately ill to desperately seeking a cure, Dr. Russell Tomar entered a vortex initiated by an unkwn, unnamed microorganism. This odyssey brought him into conflict with those who were unwilling to address a relentlessly unfolding international epidemic, subsequently named Acquired Immudeficiency Syndrome, or AIDS. His journey provides insights into the struggles between fact and igrance, compassion and bigotry, fear and courage. Ten times as many Americans have died from AIDS than succumbed in Vietnam. The social and ecomic fabric of whole communities and even countries has been destroyed by this epidemic. How did it happen that the United States and most of the rest of the world missed opportunities to limit the death march? Don't Stop Dreaming provides insights into those past events that continue to shape the way we live our lives.
- Author(s)Russell Tomar
- PublisherHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.