All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and updated edition of Don't Tell Me What To Do, Just Send Money prepares parents for the issues that they will encounter during their children's college years. Since our original publication over ten years ago, there has been a dramatic increase in the use of cell phone and internet techlogy. The birth of the term 'helicopter parent' is, in part, due to the instant and frequent connectivity that parents have with their children today. Parents are struggling with the appropriate use of communicative techlogy and aren't aware of its impact on their child's development, both personally and academically. With straightforward practicality and using humorous and helpful case examples and dialogues, Don't Tell Me What To Do, Just Send Money helps parents lay the groundwork for a new kind of relationship so that they can help their child more effectively handle everything they'll encounter during their college years.
- Author BiographyHELEN JOHNSON founded and directed Cornell University's first Parents' Program and is now engaged in her own consulting business with college parents and universities. CHRISTINE SCHELAS-MILLER teaches a course on adolescence and emerging adulthood in the department of human development at Cornell University and coordinates student advising as the assistant director of undergraduate studies. She was previously an associate dean of students at Cornell.
- Author(s)Christine Schelhas-Miller,Helen E Johnson
- PublisherGolden Guides from St. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Guides from St. Martin's Press
- Weight662 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.