All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Think Pink will help marketers see their brands through a woman's eyes, unlocking the secrets to developing products, services and marketing strategies that truly resonate with female buyers. Don't Think Pink reveals: how generational history, culture, life stages, and daily realities influence a woman's buying mind; how the manner in which women buy is more critical than what's being sold; how listening to women earlier and more often leads to more powerful strategies; how to best use the Internet and other techlogy both in market research and during the buying process; and how to map the way to a bigger slice of the awesome purchasing power of women.
- Author BiographyAndrea Learned (Bellingham, WA) is co-founder of Reach Women, a firm specializing in studying, learning from and advising clients on the behavior of women consumers. Lisa Johnson (Bellingham, WA) is cofounder of Reach Women and currently CEO of Wildly Sophisticated Marketing Group.
- Author(s)A. Learned,L. Johnson
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.