All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one engineer's personal take on what it's like to be a civil engineer in the 21st century - the life, the practice, the profession. As accomplished an essayist as he is an engineer, Mr. Brenner rages from serious discussions of suburban sprawl, bridge aesthetics, and the engineering body of kwledge to comical accounts of packrat habits, quacking moments, and engineering fashion. This highly readable collection of 46 essays is a showcase for Mr. Brenner's distinctive combination of quirky humor and engineering right stuff .
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byBrian Brenner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.