All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> This follow-up to the best-selling KISS GOOD NIGHT will comfort little ones like a cozy blanket that's tucked in just right. -- BOOKLIST (starred review) </b> In the little white house, Mrs. Bear is putting Sam to bed, when suddenly -- HCK HCK! coughs Sam. Mrs. Bear gets some syrup. But the syrup tastes bad, and there's too much of it on a too-big spoon, and it's too hard to swallow. What will make Sam feel better? Acclaimed picture-book creators Amy Hest and Anita Jeram revisit Sam and Mrs. Bear as they share a quiet moment of comfort that is eugh to conquer the coldest night.
- Author BiographyAmy Hest is the author of many books, including KISS GOOD NIGHT and WHEN JESSIE CAME ACROSS THE SEA, both of which received the Christopher Medal; and IN THE RAIN WITH BABY DUCK, winner of the Boston Globe- Horn Book Award. She says, My kids are way bigger than I am now, but I remember some long-ago nights . . . and rushing to their rooms when things weren't quite right. There were many hugs, of course. And occasionally, a dose of terrible-tasting medicine, then we watched the night sky. Anita Jeram is the illustrator of the best-selling GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU by Sam McBratney and KISS GOOD NIGHT by Amy Hest. She is also the author-illustrator of I LOVE MY LITTLE STORYBOOK; BUNNY, MY HONEY; and ALL TOGETHER NOW. About DON'T YOU FEEL WELL, SAM? she says, My children love the anticipation of a snowfall, and to see a 'brand-new' crisp, white landscape outside is like magic. Sam shares that magic with his Mama, and it helps him to be brave.
- Author(s)Amy Hest
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width202 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita Jeram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.