All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Be Interesting is a collection that grapples with 'The Future' as public morality-keeper and private reckoner. The book explores the lines dividing the present from both the future and the past. Its channels include all the breadth of mass experience, from film and sport to science fiction vels, war, history, techlogy, and biography. Part travelogue, the book dredges up mid-century optimisms in Europe and America.
- Author BiographyJACOB McARTHUR MOONEY is the highly acclaimed author of two previous books of poetry, The New Layman s Almanac and Folk, a finalist for the Trillium Book Award for Poetry and the International Dylan Thomas Prize. He curates and hosts the bi-weekly Pivot Reading Series in Toronto, and is the editor of the 2015 edition of The Best Canadian Poetry in English. A Nova Scotian now living in Toronto, he is a graduate of the MFA in Creative Writing program at the University of Guelph.
- Author(s)James McArthur Mooney
- PublisherMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Weight138 g
- Width146 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.