All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence suggests that doodling isn't the result of an idle mind but in fact a keen one - doodling actually increases the attention span. All you need to doodle is a little imagination but where to start is often what stops people but this flexibound diary is a great way to get the creative juices flowing all through the year. With grapic prompts such as lines, shapes and patterns - some taken from nature or the environment - that will encourage the user to make the doodles their own at the same time as keeping track of appointments and all that is going on. You can even doodle all over the cover.
- Author BiographyFrances Lincoln Publishers was founded by Frances Lincoln in 1977. The company published its first books two years later, and has been creating illustrated books of the highest quality ever since, offering style and expertise to readers worldwide.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/06/2017
- Content Note45 black & white halftones
- Weight236 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.