CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionTwo gorgeous and colourful cut-out-and-keep paper dolls are just waiting for girls to doodle their new wardrobes - a simple slot assembly helps them to stand. This fantastic doodle book contains pages of beautiful outfits for children to design and colour, with an envelope to cut-out, colour and store the dolls' outfits in. Girls can add perfect patterns and delightful decorations to create a range of fabulous dresses and swimwear, coats and accessories, guaranteeing hours of fun for the budding fashion designer in girls of all ages.
- Author BiographyJessie Eckel was born in London, but grew up in a little village near to Nottingham. She completed an art foundation course in Nottingham and won the Ida Berry Young Artist of the Year Award at the end of the course, before moving to London to take a First Class degree in Illustration. Her degree course was so successful that she received immediate commissions from prestigious organisations like Greenpeace, Habitat and Wagamama. She now works full time as an illustrator, producing artwork for stationery items homewares and publishing. She is the illustrator of Doodle Dolls and has illustrated a series of colouring books for Buster. She creates her artwork by hand, sometimes subsequently colouring and manipulating it on the computer. Away from her studio, she practises yoga and likes to bake cakes!
- Author(s)Jessie Eckel
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCraft
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Out-of-print date30/01/2015
- Content NoteIll
- Weight568 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessie Eckel
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.