All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally! After months of begging their parents for ballet lessons, Ivy and Bean finally get what they wanted ...well, t exactly. It turns out ballet lessons are actually about learning how to dance gracefully. Who'd have thought? Weren't there supposed to be karate chops and round house kicks? If only the girls hadn't promised their parents to finish the entire ballet course! When it comes time for Ivy and Bean to participate in the ocean-themed class recital, the girls must figure out a way to get out of it without breaking their promises.
- Author BiographyAnnie Barrows started writing books when she was nine, but they never turned out the way she wanted, so she gave up on writing for twenty-five years. She's written a bunch of books for grown-ups, but Ivy and Bean is her first book for kids. Annie lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters. One daughter is like Ivy and the other is like Bean. They both make a lot of potions.Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and two delightful, spying, scheming, spell-casting children. Her previous books include Ruby's Wish and Meet Wild Boars.
- Author(s)Annie Barrows,Sophie Blackall
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleIvy and Bean
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 6
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteSpot black and white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width150 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.