All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously considered the domain of bikers and a rite of passage in the services, tattoos have crawled from society's fringes and onto the ankles of starlets and the biceps of bankers. In this volume stories from writers including Herman Melville, Elizabeth McCracken, Ray Bradbury and Sylvia Plath capture and explore the full tattoo experience. The modern tattoo industry is as comfortable on the mall as on the docks, with today's tattoo parlour denizens likely to be folks who work 9-5 or teach ecomics at the local college, and this collection pulls us into that alluring world, capturing the mysterious fascination this practice has for us and defining the emotions and intensity attached to being tattooed.
- Author BiographyKim Addonizio teaches privately as well as being a prizewinning writer of both poetry and prose.* Cheryl Dumesnil teaches poetry at Santa Clara University as well as being a published poet herself.
- Author(s)Cheryl Dumesnil,Kim Addonizio
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/01/2003
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date17/02/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.