All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- Description<b>Dory the rascal turns learning to read into a hilarious adventure through the power of imagination </b><b></b>Ever since Dory met Rosabelle, a real true friend whose imagination and high spirits match her own, school has been pretty good. But w the class is learning to read, and it's proving to be a challenge for Dory. While Rosabelle can read chapter books in her head, Dory is stuck with baby books about a happy little farm. Dory wishes for a potion to turn her into a reader but things don't go as planned. Suddenly, a naughty little girl who looks an awful lot like Dory's imaginary nemesis, Mrs. Gobble Gracker, shows up. And a black sheep leaves the pages of the farm book to follow Dory to school. It really needs her help--this seems like a job for a superhero! And it would help if she knew how to read. In her third book, Dory the rascal takes reluctant reading to new heights with a story that is as one-of-a-kind and hilarious as she is.
- Author BiographyAbby Hanlon has taught creative writing and first grade in the New York City public school system. Inspired by her students' storytelling and drawings, Abby began to write her own stories for children, and taught herself to draw after not having drawn since childhood.
- Author(s)Abby Hanlon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDory Fantasmagory
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.