All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- Description'Dostoevsky and the Dynamics of Religious Experience' deals with the religious dimension of the velist's life and fiction. The book is structured through six clearly defined and self-reliant essays that take into account past and current criticism and offers a close textual analysis on Dostoevsky's works, including 'The Double', 'Notes from Underground', 'Crime and Punishment', 'The Idiot', 'The Devils' and an in-depth study of 'The Brothers Karamazov'.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Jones is Emeritus Professor in Residence at the University of Nottingham. He is a former President of the International Dostoevsky Society, of which he was a founding member in 1971, and this brings him into regular and frequent contact with other Dostoevsky scholars in Russia. One of the foremost scholars on Dostoevsky, his publications include 'Dostoevsky after Bakhtin' (1990) and 'Dostoevsky: The Novel of Discord' (1976).
- Author(s)Malcolm Jones
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAnthem Series on Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.